Technical Product Manager
uTrack is an award winning platform that elevates a passengers experience of public transport. Our clients use real time intelligence data to transform their companies. We deliver a range of products from driver facing applications to operations real time dashboards.
uTrack is on a mission to make public transport amazing! We do this by providing the digital tools, innovation and expertise that enable public transport companies across the world improve their businesses and deliver more targeted, more reliable services.
Our business is growing and we’re in need of people with experience of application or solution architecture to join our team of passionate and talented developers, creating software solutions for the Public Transport Industry in the UK, Europe and North America.
This is such an exciting time to join us.
The Job Role
We want someone to lead our Birmingham based React (Web and Native) developers and work closely with Senior Management on product strategy.
This is a hands on, client-facing role which combines the ability to clearly communicate technical matters with technical knowledge.
We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, using a wide range of modern technologies.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience.
You will have a demonstrable passion for technology and ideally have experience of building enterprise systems, evaluating existing IT systems and advising on technology choices.
You’ll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients.
You will have strong technical expertise in a range of technologies, including one or more of:
- Front end web development in react.js or similar framework experience
- An understanding of full stack web development
- C# and/or Java (optional but nice to have some experience)
You will have the ability to manage clients and advise on technology choices and system improvements.
You will have experience of helping people build and deliver high-quality applications by:
- Evaluating IT systems
- Overseeing application-level design decisions
You will have experience of using Agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
You will have a deep knowledge in a technical area such as:
- AWS stack
- Java stack
- HTML5 development ecosystem
- Big data
- Enterprise integration patterns
- Service-oriented architecture
- Infrastructure setup and monitoring
You must have a willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays required to visit our Dublin Office
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension plan
- Generous healthcare plan
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- Latest technology to work with
How To Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com
The main duties are:
• achieve sales against agreed targets.
• develop a list of prospects – this includes the attendance at trade shows and exhibitions to help build the prospects list.
• provide an excellent level of service for both sales advice and customer care.
• provide comprehensive product information to customers.
• engage with customers to really understand their work, and identify further opportunities for Curve Craft.
• competitor research, be aware of their activity and opportunities.
You will have a background in furniture sales, so will come with a good level of product knowledge. You must be customer focussed, passionate about what you do and have the ability to work under pressure.
This is a good opportunity for the right person, we offer a competitive salary, commission and a car allowance.
How To Apply
Please email Charlotte Leigh with your CV
HR Consultant / HR Business Partner
Responding to an ever increasing demand from a growing Client base, Clover HR is now in its fourth year reflecting the need for highly tailored, added value HR support of the highest calibre.
We are looking to further expand our team of HR specialists with experienced part-time HR Consultants/HR Business Partners to work on a flexible basis from home.
The successful candidates will join a rapidly growing team providing HR solutions and Business support to clients face to face, over the phone and via email. These are field-based roles working from a home office. There will be some requirement to travel to client sites from time to time which will typically be in and around the Worcestershire, Manchester, London, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands, Birmingham and Coventry areas.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide quality, pragmatic and commercially focused HR advice and support to a varied portfolio of clients.
- Provide HR advice on a range of matters across the employee life cycle including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance processes, performance management processes and sickness absence management issues
- TUPE & Redundancy support
- Coaching and mentoring.
- The review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, handbooks and employment contracts
- Networking and onboarding of new business opportunities
Key skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Employee relations experience is essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of UK employment law and its practical application
- A sense of humour!
Hours: A minimum of 3 hours per week initially, but the flexibility to increase this in line with the needs of our clients. There is flexibility how this can be worked.
Salary: £15 – £20 per hour, dependent upon experience and project requirements
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00 to £20.00 /hour
How To Apply
Please email your CV to Charlotte Leigh firstname.lastname@example.org