Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Position: Full time
Clover HR are recruiting on behalf of our client, Connop and Son, who are looking for a Site Operations Manager based in Leominster. We are looking for someone to join the team on full time, permanent basis to start as soon as possible.
Connop and Son are a well-established family run business as specialist baseworks and flooring contractors, offering a nationwide service in site and groundworks from excavations, stoning and levelling laying services and drains and constructing mass concrete walls.
You will report to the Business Manager and salary is negotiable, depending on experience and additional skills that can be brought to the company.
As Site Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of assigned construction sites.
Due to the nature of the business, you will need to have experience in this type of industry previously.
– Coordinate internal company resources and subcontractors to achieve the completion of construction projects.
– Liaise with clients and all other site contractors to ascertain plans, construction requirements and ensure an efficient construction process.
– Manage labour and work flow between assigned construction sites.
– Planning of material requirements and ordering in a timely manner.
– Send frequent progress reports with accurate quantities and measurements from assigned sites to management at office
– Manage budget according to agreed quotation with regular reporting and management of any variations to agreed quotation.
– Take responsibility for site establishment and basic health & safety management on all assigned sites.
– Contribute to overall company resource planning with the aim of managing future work flow.
To be successful, you will
– Be from a similar background
– Have proven working experience within the construction industry
– Be someone who can support the team where necessary
– High level of computer literacy with particular attention to a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and also the ability to read dwg CAD drawings
– Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi – tasking skills
– A knowledge of CDM requirements would be beneficial
– SMS site safety plus qualification preferred but training can be provided
– Full driving licence
– The ability to lodge away as and when required
If successful, you will receive
– £ negotiable, depending on experience and what you can bring to the company
– 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
– Potential 6/6.30am starts – some 12 hours days if traveling. Monday to Friday
– Company vehicle
– Company pension
– Lodging away allowance