Position: Full time
Clover HR are recruiting on behalf of our client, Pro Productions, who are looking for a Senior Project Manager based in Broadway, Evesham.
Due to growth within the business, we are looking for someone who has a background in Events System Scaffolds and knowledge in temporary stage structures.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Project Manager in the Events industry with a passion for success. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be joining a small, close working team.
The role of Senior Project Manager is a great opportunity, joining the company at an exciting time. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a project to an exceptional standard. From the initial client briefs, generate quotes to pitch for jobs, through to detailed planning and delivery on site.
Due to the opportunity within the role, for the right candidate, this role can be extremely successful due to a competitive bonus structure.
As the business continues to grow, your role can lead in to management position where you will be supported by a Junior Project Manager.
– Follow up leads generated by the team
– Ability to develop and maintain a project pipeline
– Conduct meetings with potential clients with your pitch and quotes with the intention of a signed agreement
– AutoCad user that can work to or produce detailed drawings (training can be provided)
– Listen, advise and carry out the clients request for their event
– Conduct thorough planning to make sure all areas are covered from making sure the correct stock is available to delivery on site
– Be required on site to manage each event, making sure equipment is assembled and dismantled correctly
– Working to onsite CDM regulations where necessary
– Build and maintain client relationships
– Build relationships with the in house and freelance Crew who will be on site or in venues with you
– Networking whilst on site to bring in new clients
– Be confident in selling our products and services, comfortable with handling objection and dealing with questions and queries
– Keep accurate and precise records of communication including meeting notes with actions, all communication notes – email, letters etc and any other information specific to the client’s projects
– Strive to make and maintain relationships that do not happen over night
– Meeting KPI’s and targets
– Undertake necessary traveling and time away from the office for meetings, events and any other requirements.
– Any ad hoc duties as required by the Managing Director
To be successful, you will have
– Strong knowledge and experience with Event System Scaffold is essential, preferably Layher but similar knowledge will be considered
– Knowledge in temporary stage structures and Events is essential
– A high level of communication both verbally and written
– Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
– High attention to detail
– Strong negotiating skills
– Customer orientated, methodical and excellent organisational skills
– Hands on approach, hardworking and a self-motivated attitude
– Previous experience in a Project Manager role is essential
– Ability to lead a in house or freelance team who erect the equipment onsite or in venue
– AutoCad user would be a bonus
– A Health and Safety mindset
If successful, you will receive
– Competitive salary
– Competitive bonus structure for hitting realistic KPI’s and targets
– Opportunity to thrive throughout the business
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays
– 40 hours per week. This role involves a lot of out of hours work (late nights, early mornings, weekends, bank holidays) and is not a fixed pattern. You must be flexible with working patterns, hours and location. Over time will be paid time in lieu
– Pension Scheme
– Statutory Sick Pay
To be considered for this role
Should you wish to be considered, please apply prior to 4th June so we can make sure your application is considered. Interviews will take place on 10th June 2021.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
– Commission pay
– Day shift
– Monday to Friday
– Night shift
– events: 5 years (required)
– temporary structures: 2 years (preferred)
– Project Management: 3 years (required)