Salary: Up to £28,000
Position: Full time
Clover HR are recruiting on behalf of our client, Easy Truck Materials Ltd who are looking for a field based Forklift Truck Engineer across the Midlands. The office is located in Bromsgrove and the majority of contracts this role will cover are North of Bromsgrove.
Easy Truck are an independent dealership based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire who are setting new standards in the forklift truck market sector.
Easy Truck has grown exponentially since its incorporation in 2009 and operates throughout the UK.
You will be qualified in the maintenance, repair and diagnostics of a diverse range of electrical and mechanical forklifts. You will be traveling to client locations, repairing onsite and reporting to the Service Controller.
– Maintaining, repairing and diagnosing a diverse range of electrical and mechanical forklifts
– Operate forklifts for maintain, testing and manoeuvring purposes
– Interpret forklift truck on-board diagnostics and truck communication systems
– Use parameters to set up forklift truck characteristics to meet customer specific requirements
– Competently and safely work on electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic systems including
– You will respond to customer requirements in a demanding industry adapting to a variety of working environments as you will travel to site of the clients
– Ensuring customer satisfaction with minimised loss in production
– Follow company methods for ordering parts and manufactures warranty claim procedures
– Follow all Health and Safety procedures and standards
– Be accountable for your work, work independently or part of a team
To be successful, you will
– Have at least 5 years in a similar role
– Have knowledge and experience repairing hand pallet trucks, electrical power pallet trucks, electric reach trucks, electric very narrow aisle and man-up / man down warehouse forklifts, electric, LPG (liquid petroleum gas) and diesel powered counterbalance forklifts.
– Will need to possess multi-skill, knowledge and safe working practises with environmental awareness
– Customer focused with good communication skills
– Knowledge and experience in using the correct lifting and blocking equipment
If successful, you will receive
– Up to £28,000
– Company vehicle
– Monday to Friday
– 21 days holiday which increases annually up to 5 years plus Bank Holidays
– Government pension scheme
To be considered for this role
If interested in the position, please apply as soon as possible