Position: Full time
Five Rivers Environmental Contracting Ltd are looking for an Estimating Administrator to join our Estimating and Tendering team. Due to growth, this is a brand new position with opportunities should it be desired.
We are a widely recognised industry specialist in the consultation, design and implementation of ecological and environmental solutions. With over 25 years’ working with nature, the business is experiencing sustained growth driven by its customer centric focus and ability to attract and retain the best talent.
We are looking for a likeminded individual to join our team on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate with have administration experience and preferably within a similar team.
You will work Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week based from our Thruxton office with the potential for home based working too.
As the Estimating Administrator you will support the Bid Manager and Estimators with sales enquires, department administration, tender support requirements and business development activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow within the business to a Trainee Estimator should you desire, you will be supported throughout your career.
– Supporting Estimators with sub-contractor and material quote requests
– Creating and maintaining bid records on company database
– Managing sales and tendering mailboxes, creating email folders, filing responses, responding to enquiries and leading on all Flex MSE supply enquires within specified time frames
– Liaise with internal stakeholders to source tender content where required
– Manage library of tender support information. e.g. CV’s, case studies, making sure reference requests are up to date
– Ad-hoc activities as agreed by the Bid Manager
To be successful, you will
– Have at least 5 years experience in an administration position
– Have experience within a estimating or bids team previously – preferred but not essential
– Good IT sills including being proficient with MS Office – Excel and Project is desirable
– Analytical, have the ability to work with numbers and excellent attention to detail
– A confident communicator with a professional telephone manner
– A self-starter with ability to manage own work load
– Have a keen interest in the environmental sector
– Full driving licence
If successful, you will receive
– Salary up to £21,000 per annum
– Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
– Paid overtime
– 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Part remote and part office working
– Company pension scheme
– Amazing and supportive culture
To be considered for this role
Should you wish to be considered, please apply prior to 29th June 2021 so we can make sure your application is considered. Interviews will take place from 2nd July.
Please note that if suitable, you will be contacted by Clover HR who will be managing the process. We are not an agency, we are Five Rivers Environmental Contracting Ltd HR Consultancy, supporting with recruitment.