An Employers Guide to Long Term Sick (LTS).
If an employee has been absent from work for a continuous
period of 4 weeks then this is defined as being on long term
- How to manage Long Term Sick (LTS)
- Keeping in Touch with Employees on Long Term Sick
- Occupational Health
- Holiday and Long Term Sick
- Return to Work
- Sick Pay
- Ill Health Retirement
- Capability and Long Term Sick
- Dismissing a Long Term Sick Employee
Our other employer guides
An Employers Guide to Carrying Out Investigations.
An Employers Guide to Supporting Transgender Employees in the Workplace.
A guide to Contract of Employment & Employee Handbooks.