An Employers Guide to Carrying Out Investigations.
Investigations are needed where there is a workplace disciplinary or grievance issue, an investigation allows employers to obtain all the information they can about the issue.
- What is an investigation?
- Who should carry out investigations?
- Telling the employee
- The process and how long it takes
- Questions that you would ask during the investigation process
- How to plan and conduct a good investigation
- What happens at the end of an investigation
- Is there a right for the employee to be accompanied?
Our other employer guides
An Employers Guide to Supporting Transgender Employees in the Workplace.
An Employers Guide to Long Term Sick (LTS).
A guide to Contract of Employment & Employee Handbooks.