An Employers Guide to absence management. Includes why employees take time off, the impact of having an absence issue, the absence management policy and much more.
Employee absence can be a huge cost for companies, while most absences are genuine, some may not be. For employers to manage absence effectively they should have a good absence management policy in place. Employers must recognise that employees sometimes need support to help them to recover from illness.
- WHY EMPLOYEES TAKE TIME OFF
- THE IMPACT OF HAVING AN ABSENCE ISSUEIN THE WORKPLACE
- ABSENCE MANAGEMENT POLICY
- REASONS FOR SICKNESS ABSENCE
- THE RETURN TO WORK INTERVIEW
- LEGAL GUIDELINES ON ABSENCE
Our other employer guides
An Employers Guide to Carrying Out Investigations.
An Employers Guide to Supporting Transgender Employees in the Workplace.
An Employers Guide to Long Term Sick (LTS).