Salary: From £25,000 to £35,000
Position: Full time
Clover HR are recruiting on behalf of our client, Pro Productions, who are looking for a Business Development Consultant based in Broadway, Evesham.
Due to growth within the business, we are looking for someone, ideally experienced within the Events industry to come onboard and take control of the business development function, in order to help drive the business forward.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be joining a small, close working team.
The role of Business Development Consultant is a great opportunity, joining the company at an exciting time. You will be responsible for finding and winning new business across different areas within the Events industry including festivals, musical events, film production and many more.
For a hard-working person, this role can be extremely successful due to a competitive bonus structure.
Over time, this role can also develop and you can get involved in other areas, following business from start to finish, for the right person.
– Contact potential clients from our database, selling the business products and values to gain interest from potential clients
– Generating your own leads
– Targeting certain sectors of the Events industry and broadening over time
– Conducting research on companies before contacting them to ensure you have a clear understanding of the business
– Making contact with the relevant decision maker via phone or email
– Arranging a meeting – video or face to face for the Project Manager to conduct quotes
– Be confident in selling our products and services, comfortable with handling objection and dealing with questions and queries
– Manage and deal with incoming enquiries
– Strive to make and maintain relationships that do not happen over night
– Assist the Project Manager with information about clients and leads and support where necessary
– Meeting KPI’s and targets
– Using the hiring system – Current RMS
– Attend networking events, industry shows or event production shows where required
– Any ad hoc duties as required by the Managing Director
To be successful, you will have
– Experience within the Events industry – at least 5 years
– Events knowledge – at least 5 years
– Knowledge of Current RMS system is desirable or similar system but training can be provided
– Previous experience in a Business Development role or similar
– A hard working and self-motivated attitude
– A good eye for spotting opportunities
– The ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of different people
– Thrives in a pressured and sales environment
– A professional approach and standards
If successful, you will receive
– £25,000 – £35,000 p/a
– Competitive bonus structure for hitting realistic KPI’s and targets
– Opportunity to thrive throughout the business
– 20 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
– 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
– Potential to work from home on occasions
– Pension Scheme
– Statutory Sick Pay
To be considered for this role
Should you wish to be considered, please apply prior as soon as possible so we can make sure your application is considered. Interviews are looking to take place W/C 7th June and W/C 14th June.