Responding to an ever increasing demand from a growing Client base, Clover HR is now in its fourth year reflecting the need for highly tailored, added value HR support of the highest calibre.
We are looking to further expand our team of HR specialists with experienced part-time HR Consultants/HR Business Partners to work on a flexible basis from home.
The successful candidates will join a rapidly growing team providing HR solutions and Business support to clients face to face, over the phone and via email. These are field-based roles working from a home office. There will be some requirement to travel to client sites from time to time which will typically be in and around the Worcestershire, Manchester, London, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands, Birmingham and Coventry areas.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide quality, pragmatic and commercially focused HR advice and support to a varied portfolio of clients.
- Provide HR advice on a range of matters across the employee life cycle including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance processes, performance management processes and sickness absence management issues
- TUPE & Redundancy support
- Coaching and mentoring.
- The review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, handbooks and employment contracts
- Networking and onboarding of new business opportunities
Key skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Employee relations experience is essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of UK employment law and its practical application
- A sense of humour!
Hours: A minimum of 3 hours per week initially, but the flexibility to increase this in line with the needs of our clients. There is flexibility how this can be worked.
Salary: £15 – £20 per hour, dependent upon experience and project requirements
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00 to £20.00 /hour