HR Recruitment Solutions
At Clover HR we will not just help you find the right person, but we will completely manage the process from end to end. With our extensive international recruitment experience, we will help you with the complete process. We make it our business to drive the recruitment process on your behalf to help you find the right people for your business.
What happens when Clover HR recruitment specialists help you find the right person
- Makes your team better
- Improves the bottom line
- Gets more out of the team
We will not find the wrong person who
- Can break a business
- Costs money and lost opportunity
- Create stress, tension and dysfunctional behaviour within a team
An HR Recruitment Agency With A Difference
With offices in Birmingham city centre, Worcester and London, we are well placed to meet your needs. But we are not just another agency.
GETTING IT RIGHT, FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME IS OUR AIM
As well as looking at all of the standard elements, such as skills, experience, qualifications etc., it is vitally important for a recruiter to study the values and culture of the business into which the new recruit will work.
Understanding what your business is trying to achieve; what your customers are like; and the type of attitude you expect from individuals within your business is key. We call this ‘Brand Essence’ – so will the candidate that we are recommending enhance your brand essence or damage it?
At Clover HR Recruitment, we’ve developed a Staff Recruitment Services process we are 100% committed to that takes the time to really understand this essential, often overlooked part of the recruitment process. This enables us to map your requirements to every candidate ‘touch point’ within our recruitment process, to ascertain whether they fit with the ‘Brand Essence’ of your business.
Our Recruitment Service Process addresses all of your recruitment needs and ensures that every ‘touch point’ of the process reflects the brand of your business.
HOW WE DO IT
- We set up an initial structured, in-depth telephone conference call to determine all of the standard elements, such as skills, experience, qualifications, length of service for the role, as well as to ascertain the key values and culture of your business
- We draw up a final job description and person specification for the role, acting as the reference point in the rest of the process
- We conduct market research into typical salaries for comparable or similar positions to reach final confirmation from you for the proposed salary package
- We draft copy for advertising the vacancy and place on relevant online job board(s)
- We manage applications, short listing suitable candidates for you to interview
- We give you advice on the structure and content of the interview including competency based questions that are in line with the role
We have a recruitment solution to suit every business requirement.
For businesses seeking support and advice up to the point of advertising only and wishing to retain full control over interviewing and selection, we offer a ‘Bronze Service’.
For businesses wanting the recruitment process taken care of right up to the point where we present them between 1 and 3 suitably qualified candidates for the business to then carry out a final face to face interview, we offer a ‘Silver Service’.
Finally, we offer our ‘Gold Service’ where we complete the entire end-to-end recruitment process for you as well as providing HR support with bespoke, compliant job offer letters.
The table below shows our service offerings in more detail:
|Establish full understanding of Company’s Brand Essence & recruitment needs|
|Provision or revision of job description|
|Provision or revision of person specification|
|Create job advertisement|
|Placement of job advertisement on relevant online job board/s|
|Assess & categorise CV’s|
|Shortlist candidates in line with Equal Opportunities legislation|
|Telephone screening for essential criteria|
|Telephone interviewing including Brand Essence alignment; CV probing; first stage competency evidencing; and strengths based questioning|
|Personality profiling for up to 3 shortlisted candidates|
|Notify unsuccessful applicants|
|Clover HR designs a bespoke interview format for the position and conducts face to face interviews with the shortlisted candidates at the Clover HR office, before obtaining references and drafting a suitable offer letter for the successful candidate|